Handcrafted jewellery designed and created by Rosalind Ng

Beautiful natural gemstones and crystals, individually handmade to create 925 sterling silver and goldfilled jewellery.

Get Email updates!

Google Groups
Subscribe to AsianArtJewels
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspiration from my high rise garden

Living on the 9th floor doesn't have to be devoid of soil and plants.  Every morning I wake up to see what my bittergourd plant has been up to in the night.  Here's a picture of them making their way up my homemade trellis (assembled with a couple of old shoe laces).  Those springy limbs of theirs sometimes claw themselves onto places they are not supposed to, so I have to lead them onto the right path! :)


Talking about their springy limbs, I sort of transported that onto a necklace project I started on. Here it is!  It's half done now and this is the centre focal part of my necklace.  This is a combination of Ametrine, Citrine and Pearls on goldfilled wire all coiled up together.

No comments: