Handcrafted jewellery designed and created by Rosalind Ng

Beautiful natural gemstones and crystals, individually handmade to create 925 sterling silver and goldfilled jewellery.

Get Email updates!

Google Groups
Subscribe to AsianArtJewels
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When the Wind changes direction...

Lately I've been thinking about the time spent (or rather the lack of) maintaining this blogshop.  While having this site in addition to my Etsy store has its pluses, I certainly haven't been spending enough time here. So I'm in the process of making this more of a blog than a shop!  Here I'll share my inspiration and thoughts and some designs I'm specially proud of, rather than listing out each new item as they come along. 
Thank you for all your support so far. Hope you'll like this new format!

To browse through my store, please visit www.asianartjewels.etsy.com

No comments: