Handcrafted jewellery designed and created by Rosalind Ng

Beautiful natural gemstones and crystals, individually handmade to create 925 sterling silver and goldfilled jewellery.

Get Email updates!

Google Groups
Subscribe to AsianArtJewels
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hi!  I'm back, after a long dry spell...

In case you're wondering, this site is still very much alive!  The day job had taken over & I also spent much of my remaining time fulfilling orders than creating new stuff. 

But I'm back from my recent shopping for lots of sparkly bits :) and will have exciting new stuff to show in the coming weeks!

Some changes to this website... the prices are now in Singapore Dollars (SGD) only, but I've added a currency converter on the right bar, so that you can convert prices to your own currency anytime. All this because of the recent currency fluctuations. 

Payment currency has not changed and should be in either USD or SGD.

I've also added a page link. (see the row of tabs under the banner?) Click on "Shop Online" to go to my Etsy shop. More pictures and the convenient shopping cart there!

Any comments or feedback are welcome.... just send me a mail.
See ya soon!

No comments: